WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR BLOG, WEBSITE, OR APP?
When filling out a form on our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or view any page on the site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To improve our Google analytic dashboard.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
We do have an SSL certificate.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- To opt-out of cookie tracking, or to control the collection of data by web browsers and mobile devices, please click here.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED THE FOLLOWING:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
For California residents, here are your rights pursuant to the CCPA:
- You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information
- You have the right to view all personal information we have about you
- You have the right to know how your information will be used
- You have the right to request deletion of your personal information
- Information that is required for the performance of a contract or transaction is exempt from deletion until such time that it is no longer required.
Site Owner will respond to any requests within 45 days. You can contact the Site Owner by calling 218-631-2755 or email email@example.com.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Residents can click here to see how we may use your information and how to opt-out if desired.
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
IN ORDER TO BE IN LINE WITH FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES WE WILL TAKE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIVE ACTION, SHOULD A DATA BREACH OCCUR:
We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
WE COLLECT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN ORDER TO:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
TO BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH CANSPAM WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
IF AT ANY TIME YOU WOULD LIKE TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM RECEIVING FUTURE EMAILS, YOU CAN
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
Kern Laser Systems
1501 Industrial Drive
Last Edited on 07-18-2018